Welcome to our Reseller Training page. It is extremely important to us that you and your team become familiar with the products so that you can make good recommendations to your clients.
We have updated information for our new “Deluxe” In-House Service protocol. There is an updated pdf of the protocol sheet for download.
Remember, you have the unique opportunity to be face-to-face with your customer in a professional setting. They have come to you for advice on their skin. This allows you to see any specific needs that they may have like discolorations of the targeted areas (bikini area, underarms), age spots, scars, burn marks or any other hyper pigmentations and discuss theses with them. We have a full range of products designed for different areas of the body. You do not need to order them in large quantities. Our minimums are based on dollar amount and not quantity. So take advantage of this.
Here we have PDF downloads, video demonstrations and FAQs. Please take time to review the materials provided. If you have any questions or want to schedule a FREE training session, please contact us. We are here to help and support you!
In-House Service Resources
In-House Treatment - Top FAQs
Here are some of the top frequently asked questions regarding our In-House Treatment. Please also read our top 10 tips & tricks for delivering good service.
How long does the service take?
The service should take from 10-20 minutes to perform. This will mostly based on how much consultation is required and how many questions the client has.
Is this safe?
Yes, (when used as directed) our products are formulated to be very safe and mild. They are produced using high-quality ingredients in top USA labs. We even had them independently dermatologist tested for irritation and allergies. Further, we conduct extensive “live salon” testing before releasing any products to the public. Over the past five years, this service has been performed on thousands of people of all skin types without any negative issues. Safety is very important to us.
Can I perform the service after a waxing/sugaring?
Yes, our In-House Service is a perfect add-on to a waxing appointment. In most cases, it is completely safe to perform the service piggybacked on top of a waxing treatment. (Note: as long as the client is not irritated from waxing).
Can I perform the service after a laser hair removal treatment?
Most clinics opt to wait a few days so that the skin can recover from the laser treatment before performing any other service.
Can I combine the SB products with any other company’s products?
No. Since we do not know the ingredients or strength of other company’s products, we cannot recommend this. Our products are specifically formulated and tested to be used together in a safe, non-irritating way.
What type of results should my client’s expect from the first service?
They should expect a visible difference from the first service. Our extensive, “live-salon” testing showed an immediate improvement of 1-5 shades. Of course, results depend on the cause and severity of the discoloration. Everyone is different. Further results will require consistent at-home usage and/or follow up visits.
Do I have to give them take home items as part of the service?
While it is not required, we highly recommend including some take home item to continue service. We have the SB Gel for Sensitive Areas as well as the SB Instant Results Kit for take home, as well as our full line of skin brightening products for different areas of the body. If you are not sure which products to offer, please contact us for help with recommendations.
What areas of the body can I perform the service on?
All areas of the body. The most common areas of the body are the front and back bikini area, underarms and face. However, the products are safe and gentle enough to be used on all parts of the body wherever the client has a dark discoloration issue. The Step 1 Wash can be combined with all other SB products.
How should I price the service?
Please see our discussion about pricing in the tab below for our recommendations.
If you have any questions, contact us.
In-House Treatment - Pricing Recommendations
While we have strict rules regarding the Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) for our retail products, we recommend the following regarding pricing of the service for the In-House Service.
- The SB In-House Service is a great add-on sale for an existing waxing appointment.
- Price the service in line with your existing pricing structure. Most salons will charge from $25-75 for the front & back bikini area. With an additional $10-15 for additional areas like underarms or face. Many salons charge more for this service (as much as $300).
- Charge regular MAP for any take home items.
- You can make packages and bundles. Many sellers offer a service bundle including a waxing, brightening and take home for a special price.
- You can offer multiple visit packages for a discount. many sellers offer 3, 4 or 6 visits for a special package price. Usually 10-20% off the individual service price.
- If you have any questions, call us and we can help!
In-House Treatment - Top 10 Tips & Tricks
Here are some tips and tricks regarding our In-House Service. Every salon has different procedures and methods for their business so we have tried to provide these suggestions to help give the client the best experience possible. Here are our top 10 tips!
- Be sure to completely explain the process to the client before each step is being performed so that if they have any questions or concerns about the process or products they will be answered during the service. It is also important to educate the client during the service on aftercare as it is essential to use the take-home product in conjunction with the in-house service to maximize their long-term results.
- For the Pre Wax Skin Prep, make sure the product fully penetrates into the skin to get the maximum effect.
- You only need to use a small amount of the Wash product for each area as it goes a long way. You can use a damp cotton pad, wash cloth or an unscented baby wipe to apply the product. The application should be about 1-2 minutes on each area. Do not wet the pad, cloth or wipe too much.
- When combining with a waxing, make sure that the client does not have any irritation from the waxing service or any open cuts from shaving. Clients may feel a slight tingling sensation with the Wash. But they should NOT feel any unpleasant burning or irritation.
- Each First Time session should last about 10-20 minutes including the consultation. Add extra time for additional areas. Follow up sessions will probably be quicker since less consultation will be required.
- Clients may request applications in multiple locations. Price your services and adjust your session times accordingly.
- Leave a mirror in the room for the client to observe the before and after.
- For the anal area, we found that when the client lays face-down it easier for us to the hold the butt cheeks open. If this is not comfortable for them, they can lie face-up with their knees into their chest. See what is most comfortable for the client.
- Clients do not have to wax to have the In-House Service or to use the take home kit. We tested the products extensively in many different scenarios; on skin with hair, in conjunction with a wax, with just shaved hair, on fair, medium, and olive skin types and on the underarms. All clients had instant lightening/brightening results. It should work on all skin types in all scenarios!
- There should be no irritation or skin reaction. Clients should experience an instant result of 1-5 shades difference with the first service. More results with consistent use of the take home kit.
- Use common sense and always keep your client’s health and wellness in mind. Safe and gentle is the way to go. If you have any questions, contact us.
In-House Treatment - Making Good Recommendations
The main reason we like working with professionals is that you have the unique opportunity to meet with your client face-to-face. You can see their skin and take notice of any hyperpigmentation issues they may be having, especially in their bikini area and underarms.
Many times, clients are too embarrassed to discuss these intimate and potentially embarrassing problems with anyone. They don’t even know who to ask. Further, in fact, until they remove the hair from these areas, they may not even know that they have dark discolorations. And most will not know that there is a safe, natural line of products designed to help them.
So you can make good recommendations to your customers in a non-embarrassing way. Making good recommendations is not just good for you but good for the client. Many need your help but do not know how to ask for it.
VERY IMPORTANT – Don’t just let the products sit on the shelf and hope that the clients figure it out on their own. Everyone on your team should be familiar with the products and the key selling points. In addition, we include printed flyers with every order that are great conversation starters.
Starting the Conversation
A great way to start a conversation is to simply say…”During our visit, I noticed that you have this particular issue. Are you aware that we have a line of products that can really help with this. Would you like to know more?”
All of our marketing materials and packaging is very neutral in terminology. So you can adjust the discussion according to the client. You don’t have to be graphic. We use the terms “intimate brightening” or “bikini area” as great substitutes to “anal bleaching”.
Clear, professional descriptions will show your clients your professionalism and make them comfortable in discussing their intimate areas with you.
Don’t be afraid to offer your client products that will help them. Selling our products should be easy and fun. If you want sales training, please contact and we can help you.
Here are the step-by-step instructions on performing the SB In-House Lightening Treatment using our process featuring our exclusive Hot & Cold LED wand. Click on the link below to open and download. If you have any questions, contact us.